Monday, October 25, 2010

Weekly Gathering

I have been wanting to attend the group weekly gathering which is on every Tues nite at 8pm but my son has tusyen on the same day hence I wasnt able to attend. Until last Tues when my son 'skipped' his class to go for the Paramore concert in Bukit Jalil.... I jumped for joy as that gave me an opportunity to attend the weekly gathering... I went with my best fren (she was the one who introduced me to the product)... The meeting room was so packed and the testimonials given by some of the members were so amazing and indeed the product was so powerful... glad I went and I will not hesitate to go again as and when I have the chance to do so...

So to all out there do come along and experience it yourself...

Cheers for now...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment