Sunday, October 10, 2010

Latest Updates

I have not been updating my blog for a while now as I have been too busy with my work schedule and with my son's SPM preparation. Just wanted to share this wonderful news will all my frenz out there. Am indeed loyal to my stem cell and the result that I wanted to share is that I have been having irregular periods for almost a year now. But I no longer need to worry about it anymore as I've been having it on a regular basis for the past 3 months.

The other thing that I wanted to share is after many many years of now being able to put a thread into a needle (which I used to get help from my son).. and guess what??... I managed to do it by myself without any help this morning...wow what a wonderful feeling and my eye sight is indeed getting much better...

No comments:

Post a Comment